This document will guide you through the steps needed to send print jobs to your Mailbox on a Canon Multifunctional device.
1. On your keyboard, hold down the Windows key and press the R key to open the Run window.
2. In the Run window, type control printers and press the OK button.
3. A window should open with a list of installed Printers.
4. Right click on the Printer and select Printer Properties
5. Click the Preferences Button.
6. Change the Output method from Print to Store.
7. Click the Yes button on the window that appears to open the list of mailboxes.
8. Select the mailbox that corresponds to your name and click the OK button.
9. Print jobs will now be sent to your mailbox.