This document will guide you through the steps needed to store your Department ID in the Print Driver. This prevents the Dept ID popup window appearing every time you print, and ensures all prints are logged against your ID.
1. On your keyboard, hold down the Windows key and press the R key to open the Run window.
2. In the Run window, type control printers and press the OK button.
3. A window should open with a list of installed Printers.
4. Right click on the Printer and select Printer Properties
5. Click the Device Settings Tab.
6. Select the Department ID Management Checkbox and click the Settings button.
7. Place a check mark in the Allow Pin checkbox.
8. Enter your Dept ID and Pin number.
9. Uncheck Confirm Dept ID/Pin when Printing.
10. Press the Verify button to confirm your settings.
11. Press the OK button, followed by the Apply button and then OK again.