Ricoh Pro C5300S Description
Capture and capitalize on more opportunities.
- High productivity with full-colour output up to 80 ppm
- Exceptional image quality with VCSEL Laser resolutions up to 2400 × 4800 dpi
- Best-in-class media support for specialty stocks, oversized sheets and heavier weights
- Accurate registration and colour consistency for higher-quality jobs
- Automatic duplexing up to 13″ × 19.2″ and weights to 360 gsm
- Intuitive user controls with a 10″ Smart Operation Panel
- Expansive selection of finishing options for greater flexibility
- Choice of Ricoh and EFI Controllers to match workflows
- Integrate with Ricoh software solutions to create efficiencies that drive measurable results — from prepress to job and device management
- ENERGY STAR® certified for lower operating costs and sustainability goals
- User authentication and data encryption protect sensitive information
The right features. The right size. In the right place.
Set your firm up for more wins with a compact, high-caliber colour printer that’s easy-to-use and requires minimal maintenance.
- Always be ready to deliver professional presentations that show off the genius of your ideas with vibrant colour and pristine image quality.
- Give teams the ability to explore their creativity and fully execute concepts across more media types.
- Produce compelling comps for client approval and provide your print service provider with proofs to ensure your vision is produced as intended.
- Benefit from the convenience of having professional finishing in a streamlined design.
Keep more work in-house and remain a vital resource with an affordable system that enhances your productivity and creates efficiencies.
- Exceed customer expectations with precise registration and the ability to match more colours.
- Offer more applications with support for a wide range of media including specialty stocks, synthetics, envelopes and oversized sheet options.
- Create professionally-finished booklets, course guides, marketing materials and more with tab inserts and thick covers.
- Meet compliance requirements with robust security and support sustainability goals with a system that is Energy Star and EPEAT Gold certified.
You can significantly reduce your business overheads by implementing a managed print strategy within your business. Not only can you save money on your printing costs each year, but you can also reduce your carbon footprint.