Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX-C7700i Series Detailed Features
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX-C7700i Series are intelligent systems, designed to work seamlessly with Canon’s integrated software and services to provide a holistic solution for your business. It also provides an intuitive operation for the user and safeguards information, making this series a very valuable addition to your business.
Control your costs
- Technology designed to reduce total cost of print.
- Apply print policies, monitor output, and restrict usage by user.
- Tight integration with output management solutions, such as uniFLOW.
- Remote diagnostics and assistance, help reduce costs by minimising downtime and time spent by IT resolving issues.
- Remote and centralised fleet management simplifies IT management of devices and fleets.
- Options for cost recovery and coin vending integration with the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX-C7700i Series.
Secure your confidential information
- Control who has access to the device with Award-winning, smart user authentication without impacting on user productivity or convenience.
- Prevent unauthorised distribution of sensitive information with an array of standard and optional document security features.
- Ensure information privacy and security across your network with IPsec, port filtering capabilities, and SSL technology.
- Secure Print and Mailbox enhance document confidentiality.
- Ability to disable functions by user to prevent unauthorised usage with the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX-C7700i Series.
- Industry-first Data Loss Prevention and auditing of prints, copies, scans and faxes through uniFLOW.
Manage your devices efficiently
- Pre-configure devices making installation easy.
- Simplified fleet management by synchronising settings across multiple devices.
- Canon’s device management tools give you a centralised point of control across your entire fleet, upgrade devices, check device status and consumables, turn off devices remotely, capture meter readings, as well as manage address books and printer drivers.
- Supports industry network standards i.e. PCL and Adobe PostScript for seamless integration.
- Shares resources and functionality with other imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices on the network.
- Collaborates with business applications and external systems in the Cloud.
- Remote diagnostics allow preventive maintenance.
Achieve reliable quality output
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies provide high quality output to impress time after time.
- Colour technologies including 2,400 dpi resolution and V2 (Vivid & Vibrant) imaging technology ensures documents achieve the highest quality, reinforcing the value of their content and ensure they stand out from the rest.
- Canon’s consistently vivid (CV) toner helps achieve stunning colour consistency and accuracy across a wide variety of media, even in print intensive environments.
- Total paper capacity of 9,300 sheets reduces downtime.
- Professional finishing options with the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX-C7700i Series including staple, saddle stitch, punch, trim, fold and insert for versatile document creation in house.
- Optional Fiery-based ColourPASS-GX500 or imagePASS-N1 controllers enhance processing, job management, workflow automation and accurate colour reproduction.
Streamline your document workflows
- Intuitive user interface with a large, responsive colour touchscreen with smart phone-like usability.
- Effortless, rapid scanning captures paper-based documents easily with the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX-C7700i Series.
- Advanced personalisation enables a unique, personal experience tailored to meet each user’s workflow needs.
- Canon’s MEAP platform provides process optimisation, by integrating with a range of powerful document, capture and output management solutions.
- Scalable support for mobile and flexible working styles allows worker to capture or print documents and access certain cloud applications on the go.
- Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft® Word, and Microsoft® PowerPoint files through a single-pass duplexing document feeder that holds up to 300 originals.
- Motion sensor technology wakes device from sleep mode.
- Automatically remove blank pages when scanning.
- Convenient Staple-on-demand functionality.
Be environmentally responsible with the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX-C7700i Series
- Fusing technologies and innovative sleep mode features help lower overall energy consumption.
- Minimise waste with default 2-sided printing, secure printing, and the ability to hold print jobs, preview them and change print settings at the device, achieving the desired results at the first time of printing.
- Incorporates sustainable design, with the use of recycled materials and bio-based plastic, and a focus on minimising environmental impact.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Reduce waste with Staple-less Eco stapler.
- The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX-C7700i Series consumes as little as 0.9 in sleep mode.
- Class leading Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC*) ratings.
- Qualifies for the stringent Blue Angel award.
* Typical Energy Consumption. Methodology defined by ENERGY STAR (www.eu-energystar.org)
Remember to ask about our Managed Print Services