Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7200 Series Detailed Features
When it comes to meeting your high-volume colour needs, the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7200 Series takes it to a whole new level. This Series is packed with smart, highly customizable features to drive efficiency and productivity.
These systems will streamline workflow, produce jobs fast, and help users work smarter. Multistep tasks can now be completed in a single step, cloud printing and mobile applications offer the flexibility to work anywhere, and the ability to connect with other devices and solutions enhances functionality.
In today’s networked world, you need greater control over your resources and data. The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7200 Series delivers just that, with the ability to configure a system, help safeguard information, and track resources, right at your fingertips.
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7200 Series deliver gorgeous colour and crisp black-and-white images at blazing speeds and include powerful features that will help keep your business moving at peak efficiency.
They are rated EPEAT® Gold and incorporate innovative, eco-conscious solutions that keep your business operating efficiently while helping to reduce your environmental footprint.
Productivity and quality hand in hand
- Unrivalled user experience through a large 21.3 cm (8.4 inch) colour touch-screen
- Personalisation through user-defined one-touch buttons to simplify and automate common tasks
- A 300-sheet one-pass duplex scanner captures paper documents at speeds of up to 200 ipm
- Standard support for data formats such as Searchable PDF and Office Open XML (PowerPoint and Word) enables re-use and re-purpose of digital content
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, pQ toner and automatic colour adjustment ensure great image quality
- Optional Fiery-based ColorPASS-GX400 or imagePASS-A2 controllers enhance processing, job management, workflow automation and accurate colour reproduction
- Professional finishing options staple, saddle stitch, punch, trim, fold and insert for versatile document creation
- Support for mobile working.
- Scalability allows the device to adapt to your changing needs
- User activity tracking provides visibility of print behaviour
- Apply policies and restrict usage at function level by user
- Cost centre job accounting and rule-based routing for cost optimisation with uniFLOW
- Efficient device monitoring, reporting and diagnostics for proactive maintenance and maximum uptime.
Device and Information Security
- Smart user authentication enables controlled device access without impacting convenience
- Disable functions per user to prevent unauthorised usage
- Secure print and Mailbox ensure document confidentiality
- A variety of standard and optional security features protects device, network and documents
- Integrates with uniFLOW Data Loss Prevention solution providing auditing of prints, scans, copies and faxes.
- Integrates seamlessly into your network and enterprise solution
- Collaborates with business applications and external systems in the Cloud such as Google DriveTM
- Through the embedded MEAP platform the device integrates tightly with a range of powerful capture and document management solutions such as uniFLOW or eCopy
- Easily configure, manage and upgrade your device, whether individually, or as part of a larger fleet using Canon’s device management tools.
- Class leading Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) ratings
- Consumes as little as 0.9 W in sleep mode
- Incorporates recycled materials and bio-plastics
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
Remember to ask about our Managed Print Services.