Mac OSX Print Driver Installation Guide
Download & Install
1. Download the appropriate UFRII driver from Canon Download Centre.
2. Launch the Disk Image file to extract the package installer.
3. Launch the package file.
4. The Install screen will appear, click Continue.
5. Click Continue and then click Agree to accept the license agreement.
6. Select Continue to install the driver on the selected Disk.
7. Click the Install button.
8. If prompted, enter your password.
9. The wizard will now install the driver.
10. Click Close when the installation finishes.
Adding the Printer
1. Select the System Preferences icon from the dock at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the Print & Scan icon from the Hardware section.
3. Select the + button to add a new printer. Select the Add Printer or Scanner option from the list that appears.
4. Select the IP button.
5. Select Line Printer Daemon – LPD as the protocol.
6. Enter the IP Address of the Copier in the Address field.
7. Click on the Print Using drop down menu and choose the Select Printer Software option to find the correct model.
8. Type the model number in the search box to narrow down the search results.
9. Highlight the printer model and click the OK button.
10. Click the Add button.
11. Update the device settings so the driver configuration matches the machine’s setup. Click OK when finished.